Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas and New Years

So it has been a really long time since I have done anything with my blog. So first thing is Thank you Brittanie for helping me figure out what I'm doing.

Brenn holding Nate and sitting by Erica

Our Christmas break was so much fun. We drove 11 hours up to Green River Wyoming to see my family for the holidays. It was so nice to be able to see all my family and to watch Myla and Kendra play together like sisters and see how much Ellie has changed. It was sad that my dad got sick while we were there but it was still nice to be able to see him as much as we did.
It was great to see my brother Scot and his wife Marica and there kids Zach, Erica, and Nate. I don't get to see them enough. So being able to see them over new years was a blast. Zach went snowboarding with Brenn, Jake, Amber, and Brett while my mom and I stayed in Green River with the kids and they really enjoyed that trip.

Scot and Marcia

There is a lot more that I want to post from our trip but this is all the time I have for now. I'll post more at a later time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment