Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Job

So now that Dave is all graduated and things have been falling into place really well. Dave graduated on a friday then that next thursday Dave put in an application to Lamar Colorado. By friday morning he had an over the phone interview. That next wednesday he had an in person interview with the pricipal and vice principal of the high school there. By Friday he was offered the job. Which means that two weeks after he graduated he offically had a job. So that is exciting!
Well now that its my last semester of school I'm very stressed, but that is okay. Moving is also stressful but thank goodness most of the packing wont happen until after I have graduated.

Well on May 2nd Dave, Myla, Savannah, and I all went to Jenny Lake to give Cora flowers. It was a great day. The lake was still frozen over which made for some great pictures. There was a little black and white bird that was there and it kept coming over by us. It would get as close as about 2 feet and was never farther than about 4 feet. He would fly away and come back. It was almost as if Cora was coming to say HI ;) Myla would hold out her hands to the bird and say 'uh me, uh me' becasue she wanted to hold the bird. It was really cute. Here are some more recent pictures of the girls and some from our trip to Jenny Lake.
Myla and I at the overlook at Jenny Lake.

Friendly Bird

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, you took her a panda!! That's such a sweet picture, I love it! Thank you so much.

    And Myla's "hoot" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete